Saturday, August 10, 2013

Days 3-5

I am going to keep each of these brief and to the point.

Day 3 - Wednesday:

I woke up early to go for a run with my roommate Mark. However we got lost in the streets of Mexico and began to frantically search for home, because if we were late... we would have missed the bus to work! So we ran. Up and down hills. Until finally we spotted our street and made our way back home just in time for the bus!

Anyways we got to school. Did our work and played a game of soccer which I very much enjoyed and then returned home.

After this, Trevor and I decided to go to the mall and look for some headphones. I was unsuccessful.. and in my grief I purchased some tacos.

The night was very simple and calm.

Day 4 - Thursday:

I woke up early again, but no one else was up... and I didn't have a key so I forced to stay inside haha.

Anyways we went to work where I checked my email and saw two people had tweeted me telling me the Vatican II church was in heresy. I thought this was very interesting. I began to do reading on the subject. This extended until the next day.

Anyways after work, we went home and I studied on the heresies and the concepts of ecumenism. That night, I also went grocery shopping with Tony to get pizza and beer. That was a pretty nice meal. Louis, from Spain, made a toast to an imaginary character named Charley... Charley needed our help apparently.

Day 5 - Friday

Work. Work. Work. Organized the library a little bit, replied to the Sedevacantists.

Late I played soccer with a couple guys.

We then went to Wal Mart for groceries for the week. And once again the headphones I need were not there...

After I went to mass and confession at St. Josemaria's with Tony and Mark. And before that I was able to have an awesome conversation with Tony about Opus Dei.

We had a nice dinner that night and made another toast to Charley, and then watched We Were Soldiers.

It was a late night.

well that is the short of it!
Hopefully I'll be able to give more detailed accounts this week.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment